API - Access¶
Below you will find a number of “API HowTo’s”, which should help you to get started with OpenStack API.
Disclaimer: Despite the greatest care in the creation of the HowTo’s, we do not assume any support and / or any liability arising from the use of this manual.
- How to configure the OpenStack Client (OSC)
- How to create EC2 Credentials
- How to delete EC2 Credentials
- How to deploy an instance (VM) with OSC - Ansible or Terraform
- How to deploy a volume with OSC - Ansible or Terraform
- How to export the current Session Token
- How to create a RBAC (Role-Based Access Control) network